The greatest challenge is maintaining a handle on the cost of government while still providing for our kids and their future.
• During the time that Lance Pruitt has been office, education spending has increased every year. As a matter of fact, it is the only state department that has not seen a decrease in its budget.
• Lance will continue to push for innovative options for educating our children.
• Increased use of technology for both teachers and students has been a priority of Lance’s including using capital funds to provide those resources for our local schools.
• Fought to eliminate the High School Qualifying Exam as it was not serving the purpose for which it was originally intended.
• Lance has been a continual supporter of the increased effort to provide additional career and technical education opportunities.
Paid for by Pruitt for State House, PO Box 210854, Anchorage, AK 99521